Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where do I begin?

#1 I love music.
#2 I enjoy reading music blogs and it's about time I created one.
#3 Sharing is caring.

Brief introduction
25. Flapper who works for a magazine. Cat lover. Watch too much telly. Eat too much junk. Hates staircases. Memory of a goldfish. Short attention span. Enjoys rolling on grass. Prefer letters to emails.

Q: Why moshimoshineko.blogspot.com?

A: I go by helloneko on some social media platforms, I figured I'd stick to that. Someone already took helloneko.blogspot.com so I had to improvise and came up with moshimoshineko eventually.

Q: What is m o s h i m o s h i m u s i c?

A: I'll post songs and videos that I dig. New tracks or bands that I discover (I often do that via Twitter - you can follow me HERE!). It's everything and anything to do with music actually.

This should be fun.

P/S All the music you see here is for sampling purposes only. Drop me an email if you want me to remove anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment